As it's the nearest school day to St Andrew's Day we had to wear something tartan for work!!!! Not being a 'local' I have absolutely nothing at all to wear in the tartan department so I raided my ribbon box and found some tartan ribbon I bought in a local craft shop.
What to do with it was the next challenge but thanks to Google I managed to find a site with a tutorial on how to make ribbon flowers!! Its Sharon Bs craft site and worked a treat. As you could see the stitching I added a splat flower and a brad and stitched a safety pin on the back. Doesn't look too bad if I say so myself!!
So as not to waste it it will now find a home in my JYC book!!