Don't "Leaf "me this way.
I love this photo. We'd taken Mossy for a walk and decided it was more fun to bury the young man in the leaves. Luckily he thought it was funny too.
Hi. Have you got time for a cuppa and a chat? So much has happened since my last post.
We had a lovely time in Scotland and truly did not want to come back. (I can't say home as home is much further north). It was so lovely to see friends who we haven't seen for 18 months and visit places we haven't been for nearly 10 years..
We walked along the River Spey and wandered around Millbuies. That's the joy of having a dog you can go and explore places you wouldn't necessarily go. Dougal didn't know what was happening as we kept dragging him out. He is such a cutie. Just look at that face.
We're seriously looking at ways to get back up to Scotland. I think we'll wait until the bathroom is done, we've freshened up each room and the interest rates have come down. Out mortgage is due for review next September so that would be a good time to re visit the idea. Hubby has already been looking at jobs and houses but there isn't much on the go at the moment.
In other news. I spoke to the Dr about my much needed hospital appointment and she wrote to the consultant again, (after she received the letter from the private consultant), and said it was now classed as urgent. They in turn gave me an appointment on 3 May. Not bad going really. Anyway I had a call today asking if I could go in on Wednesday this week. I, of course, said Yes! Even if they don't think it's an urgent case at least I'll be on the list, and I have said I was available for any last minute cancellations. Fingers crossed.
We're hoping to start putting the new fence up in the garden in the next week or two. Then I'll be able to get some pots and plants. There's nothing in the garden at the moment except an apple tree as the boys keep eating everything.
And that's about it for now. I'm sure more has happened but it's getting late and I can't think at the moment.
I'll catch up with everyone's blog this week and catch up with all your news.
Yay!! It's half term and oh boy am I ready for it. Since we increased by 35 pupils in September it has been full on. Not helped by Covid still doing the rounds and all four of us, in the office, being off at one point or another with some lurgy or other.
In the last few weeks........
1. I have organised two Easter craft afternoons for the children and their parents. They all had a lovely time and are looking forward to coming back again in December.
2. I had to go to the emergency dentist as I managed to get an infection in a back tooth, which was so painful. Two lots of antibiotics later and it's on the mend. I have to see my own dentist to get it checked out but can't see her until the middle of May!
3. I had to cancel the blood donors for tomorrow, as you have to be 14 days clear of antibiotics before you can donate.
4. I learned that Blue does not like being in the house by himself and literally howls at the moon until someone comes home. He misses his brother, if Innes goes out in the garden without him.
5. I also learned that Blue likes to sit on the bed and gaze out of the window whilst I'm at work, and hubby is working from home. Hmmm. Not too happy about that.
6. I was at the hairdressers again and have kept the blonde. I'm really loving the colour at the moment.
7. We have finished watching Night Agent on Netflix and The Bay on ITV. Both very good programmes and as usual I didn't figure out the bad guy!
8. I went to see the Dungeons and Dragons movie with S. There were 6 of us in the cinema all together. Reg-John Page was in it. He of the Bridgerton fame. So what's not too like?
9. And finally I had a weird alien looking blob taken of my left ear. The doc said it's nothing to worry about so I'm happy about that.
And that's about it for now. We're off to Scotland on Wednesday (S is looking after the boys) so see you on the other side.