29 July 2020
27 July 2020
24 July 2020
22 July 2020
20 July 2020
17 July 2020
15 July 2020
· I’m looking forward to the end of term. It’s been a busy time recently and I’ll be glad of the break. There is still a lot to do before 1st September when all children should be back in school. It will be an interesting time.
· I’m making plans to go to York to see family and finally get so see our Grandson.
· I’m hoping to be able to arrange a few days away with Hubby in August. He hasn’t had a break since lock down started and is worn out. Luckily Airbnb are open again and we’ve seen some lovely places to stay. We just have to decide where to go!
· Plans have already been made to go for coffee and cake, over the summer, with my friends from work. I’m so looking forward to a huge slice of carrot cake from Carr Farm.
· I’m printing photos for my lock down journal. I’m hoping to get it finished over the summer.
What are you up to?
13 July 2020
1 – Introvert or extrovert? Introvert. I’m quite shy until I get to know people. I hate being the centre of attention, don’t like confrontation and totally hate public speaking.
2 – Favourite movie? I like all sorts of movies it’s hard to pick just one. I do like The Shawshank Redemption and have seen it several times. Does that count?
3 – Arrive early or late? Early. I’d rather be an hour early than a minute late.
4 – Last book you read? The Tattooist of Auschwitz by Heather Morris
5 – Favourite holiday? We only celebrate Easter and Christmas here in Britain. No July 4th or Thanksgiving so I’d have to go with Christmas. I love all the lights around the house.
6 – Pet peeve? Don't get me started. The list is long and getting longer by the day.
7 – Food you refuse to eat? Bananas. They really are the devil’s fruit.
8 – Favourite fast food chain? Chick Fil A. I loved, loved, loved their freshly made lemonade. Closely followed by Sonic for their AmAzInG chocolate milk shakes.
9 – How do you keep fit? I walk and go line dancing. I don’t like gyms or on-line classes.
10 – Morning person or night owl? Morning. I can get so much done in the morning which then gives me the rest of the day to do whatever I like.
11 – Favourite drink? Decaf Latte. I take one to work every day.
12 – Irrational fear? Moths. They flutter around and they're hairy!! Enough said.
13 – Go-to snack? Sweet & Salty Popcorn
14 – Strongest sense? Touch as it's the only one that hasn't gone south since I turned 50.
15 – Fictional place you’d like to visit? Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry.
16 – Kindle or actual book? Kindle/tablet, although at the moment I’m listening to audio books so I can crochet at the same time.
17 – Last movie you went to see? Bad Boys for Life. I went with my boys as it was out in the cinema on the younger male’s birthday.
18 – Favourite season? Autumn. I love the colours of the trees and walking through the woods when the leaves are falling.
19 – Beach or mountains? Mountains. I little cabin in the hills would be my idea of heaven. I like a walk along the beach, but a beach holiday is not my idea of a fun time.
20 – Favourite cereal? Granola. Especially if it has sultanas in it. You can add it to other things rather than just using it as a breakfast choice.
10 July 2020
8 July 2020
6 July 2020
3 July 2020
1 July 2020
Photographing - I'm working my way through the list if items for Mary-Lou's Summer Photographic Scavenger Hunt. I'm not doing very well as I only have one. I'm hoping to rectify that over the summer when I'm not at work.
Sharing - This week I have been sharing my chilli chocolate with hubby.
Trying - to lose those last few lock down pounds. How come the weight goes on over night but takes week to come off again? I know I can do I just have to be in the right mindset.
Wondering – How many sleeps it is until 1. We finish school for the summer and 2. Our grandson arrives for the weekend. We haven’t seen him this year as he lives in York and we didn’t get to see him as planned due to Corona.