· I’m looking forward to the end of term. It’s been a busy time recently and I’ll be glad of the break. There is still a lot to do before 1st September when all children should be back in school. It will be an interesting time.
· I’m making plans to go to York to see family and finally get so see our Grandson.
· I’m hoping to be able to arrange a few days away with Hubby in August. He hasn’t had a break since lock down started and is worn out. Luckily Airbnb are open again and we’ve seen some lovely places to stay. We just have to decide where to go!
· Plans have already been made to go for coffee and cake, over the summer, with my friends from work. I’m so looking forward to a huge slice of carrot cake from Carr Farm.
· I’m printing photos for my lock down journal. I’m hoping to get it finished over the summer.
What are you up to?