What do you do when the power goes off.
1. Rummage through shed for camping lamp.
2. Rummage through teenager's room for board game.
3. Set up said game in living room near to gas fire and aforementioned lamp.
4. Make tea the old fashioned way. A pan of boiling water on gas hob.
5. Drink tea, play game of choice and watch the teenager doesn't cheat.
It was a lovely way to spend an evening. Teenager's comments were..."It was really nice to spend time with you!!!" Mum's comments were."I'm always in the living room at night it's just you never notice because you're always on your X-Box!!"
The Monopoly (Star Wars version) is still set up in preparation for finishing the game tomorrow. I hate to say it but Samuel is very good at it and seems to have all the properties and still have money left. Where am I going wrong?