What I should really be thinking is "Who cares what others think. This is my blog and if I want to blog about the washing and ironing I can".
I know there are some out there in blog land that don't like reading things like that but this is my diary and I want to be able to look back at past years and think "I don't remember that but I'm glad I blogged about it at the time".
So with that in mind, last week Amy at Over at our place asked about our weekend. I hadn't taken any pictures last week to blog about so thought I'd do this weekend instead.
1. An early morning walk for me and Moss. The teenage one was still in bed!!
2. Home to breakfast and a read of Your Home magazine.
3. The washing!! Out on the line in the sunshine for the first time this year.
4. A garden tidy up. I just need to get some plants to fill those pots and it will look healthy again.
5. Marble cake. An easy recipe that the teenage one would never eat as he didn't like the look of it. Until now that is and now he wants me to make another one tonight as there's only one slice left!!
6. The day finished with me putting my feet up watching Upstairs, Downstairs.
Next year I can look back and see if anything has changed. Maybe, maybe not but that's the beauty of blogging.
Have a great day :0)