I hadn't heard of a Liebster award but it turns out it's given amongst bloggers to those sites that have less than 200 followers.
It does come with a to-do list:
- Link back to the person who gave it to you. Done
- Post the award on your blog for all to see! Done
- Give the award to 5 of your favourite bloggers (with 200 followers or less). Done
- Leave a comment on your chosen blogs to let them know that they have been given the Liebster Blog award - Done
So here's my list:
1. The first one will have to be my sister Ruth over at Everyday Life of a Suburban SAHM . She keeps me up-to-date with family goings on, takes some really great photos and nags me to keep up with my scrapbooking!!
2. Fiona at Cattle, Kids & Chaos. I love Fiona's blog and feel that through her amazing pictures that I'm on the ranch/farm with her and her kids.
3. Tammy at Lens and Pens. Tammy is the original super woman. Mom to 7 boys, Granny to 2 grandsons, teacher, wife and homemaker. I love reading about her family and it makes me feel like I've got an extended family too.
4. Denise over at Dens Crafty Diary. I met Denise a few years ago at a scrapbook retreat and she is the loveliest lady. She does some fabulous layouts and is so dedicated to her craft, even managed to get some stash in her case to take on holiday!!
5. Felicity at Joshy & Belle. If you love Enid Blyton and Vera Lynn then you'll love Fliss's blog. She has such a lovely way of writing it makes you want to tear down the motorway and pop in for a ginger beer :0)