Don't work too hard
Mum went home yesterday and before she went she said "Don't work too hard"!
- Drove Mum to the train station
- Put the bins out for collection (new system means a new bin!)
- Put some washing on
- Blogged for a bit
- Stripped 3 beds and re-made 2
- Did some ironing
- Listened to Radio 2 and managed a pathetic 9 points on PopMaster!!
- Did some shopping
- Walked to the bank (which was shut for lunch!!)
- Made the supper
- Stacked the dishwasher
- Drove Samuel to the local town for his Wednesday sports.
- Came home and made tea and toast and watched Elementary on TV
- Tidied up before going to bed for a read.
- Lights out!!!