Today at work we had an unexpected visitor. Some first year girls found an injured hedgehog on the path on the way to school and brought it to the office.
We asked the janitors to put it in a box and look after it until the SSPCA arrived to take it away. Unfortunately it really wasn't very well so they decided to take it to the vet where the vet checked it over. Sadly it was too poorly so had to be put to sleep. It was a shame as it was a cute little thing.
All pupils were anti-bacterialised before heading off to class!!