- The first Hello this week is to my Mum on her Birthday. I hope you had a lovely day. Glad you liked all your pressies ♥
- I'm also saying Hello to - The first wintry day of the year. We had snow this morning but luckily it didn't stick around.
- Hello to - keeping up with my December Daily. I can't print photos at home at the moment so will save them up and do a big print at Tesco or somewhere.
- Hello to - the last 3 exams for Samuel.
- Hello to - Another trip to Aberdeen to the Orthodontist. Still it's handy to finish up the Christmas shopping.
- Hello to - the village Christmas lights being switched on in the square.
- Hello to - the village window competition. I must get out this week and check out some of the windows.
- Hello to - covering the grey at the hairdressers at the weekend.
- Hello to getting a few cards and presents in the post this week.
- Hello to- only having two more Monday's left at work before the holidays.
How's your week shaping up?