Well I'm pleased to say that I've completed my first ever Scavenger Hunt. This year it was hosted by the lovely Rinda over at Gallo Oganico. Thank you so much for putting this together. It's been great seeing people from all over the world taking pictures the same as your own.
We had to find....
1. Open air market
2. Theatre for performing arts (not a movie theatre)
3. City Hall, Capitol or other similar civic building
4. Aa aeroplane
5. A sunset
6. Someone or something taking a nap
7. A sign that is intentionally or unintentionally funny
8. A tower
9. A photo with someone or something that is clearly out of place or doesn't belong
10. A bench that is outside
11. An animal in a zoo, aquarium, nature preserve, etc.
12. A cloud in the shape of something (please specify what you see)
13. A fence
14. A stained glass object or a mosaic
15. A fire truck or police car
16. A windmill
18. Your local pub/bar, coffee house or tea shop
19. A fisherman
20. A dinosaur
21. A photograph of you with an artistic tool or craft supply (you cannot substitute for this item)
Bonus/substitute items. If you find any of the above items too difficult, feel free to substitute either (or both) of these items. You can substitute up to two items, but you cannot substitute Item #21:
1. A person wearing an outfit (or item of clothing) that symbolises your country
2. A sundial
my last two pictures are
#17 - Candle(s). With a house full of them you'd have thought this would have been one of the first photos I'd have taken.
A sundial - I just never seemed to be in the right place at the right time to get an Open air Market so took a picture of a sundial just in case I needed a spare. Turns out I did.
It's been a lot of fun taking these pictures and it really makes you look at your surroundings. You never know what you might see on your travels. I'm looking forwards to next years already.