I hadn't realised that we had a quite a few things planned in the next two months.
Sadly we will have to cancel/postpone them all until we have beaten this awful virus.
1. Bodnant Gardens to see the Laburnum Arch. It really is an amazing thing to see especially when you realise that it is 140 years old. There's always next year.
2. Middleport - A weekend trip to the pottery with pub lunches and walks along the canals thrown in for good measure. We're hoping to go back in the October holidays.
3. Carentan, Normandy, France for the 75th Anniversary of VE Day. Sadly this is one thing we can't re-arrange.
4. Chester Zoo to see the new baby elephant. Riva will be huge by the time we get to see her later in the year.
5. Les Miserables at The Lowry in Salford. A night away meeting up with friends. Hopefully this is being re-schedules for the beginning of next year but no dates yet.
What are you having to cancel/postpone?