10 more questions
1. Are you a dog or a cat person? Definitely a dog person. Dog’s are awesome and when I retire I’ll get another one.
2. What was your favourite subject in high school? Needlework. Even though my teacher told me “I’d never get into the Royal College of Needlework because she didn’t”. And she told me I sewed the wrong way!! Is there a right or wrong way to sew something?
Avoid!! Avoid!! Avoid!!
4. If you had more courage, what would you do differently in your life now? I would give up my job, buy a canal boat and live a quiet life somewhere peaceful.
5. Do you have a tattoo? No! And never will.
6. What scares you about aging? My eyesight getting worse. I think I could cope with anything else but don’t know what I’d do if I couldn’t see.
7. Have you ever suffered a fracture? Yes. My elbow which I did doing leapfrog in a PE lesson when I was about 11 or 12.
8. What kind of car do you drive? Peugeot 108, but I miss my automatic Nissan Rouge which I drove in Texas. I don’t really care what kind of car I have just so long as it gets me from A to B.
9. Do you love your job? OMG yes!! It’s the best job I’ve had. The children are amazing and the staff are totally awesome. Who wouldn’t want to work in a school where the children say they’ll miss you till they see you the next day?
10. Are you named after anyone? I’m not sure but Elizabeth is a family name. It was my mum and Gran’s middle name, my Great Aunt’s first name and I’m sure if I searched back far enough I’d find a few more.