Right now I am .....................
- Looking forward to the Christmas break. It's been a very busy term so far and the next four weeks don't look like slowing down.
- Listening to Troubled Blood by Robert Galbraith on Audible.
- Watching The Undoing on Sky Atlantic and Queens Gambit and The Crown on Netflix. All very good dramas and well worth a look.
- Waiting for all my lights to go up. I love Christmas lights and could leave them up all year.
- Wondering if the vaccine for Covid 19 will work. Our age group is way down the line of those who will get it so we should know if it works by the time it's our turn.
- Starting a new crochet blanket. Something to throw on our bed when it gets a bit chilly. It might take a while as it’s a king size bed.