- I took the week off from the laptop. Too much screen time is not good for me.
- Was Sex Education Week for the children!! Make of that what you will. There may have been some funny moments, but nothing I could repeat on social media. :0)
- I spent a lovely few hours chatting to my friend C who I haven't seen for nearly two years due to you know what!!. I listened whilst she told me all about her husbands health problems and we made plans to meet up in August, when hopefully we will be spending time in Scotland. I can't wait to see them.
- We made a decision on the house. But more about that at another time.
- I was not happy about Nicola's announcement!! Nicola Sturgeon, the Scottish First Minister, made the announcement that if you come from the Greater Manchester or Salford area you can't travel into Scotland until further notice. I'm hoping that this doesn't mean we can't fly from Manchester. After all I don't live there and I haven't been to Manchester since 1985!! Only time will tell.
- I'm chuffed that my first poppy has flowered. I planted it from the seeds we got at Dad's funeral and it spouted, got re-potted and finally planted out and now I have the first flower. I also have the start of green beans, a cucumber, a pumpkin and some cucamelons. And by me, I mean hubby, as I don't know the first thing about plants and veg.
Three weeks and two days to go until the summer holidays. But who's counting?