It's time for the second link up for this years photographic scavenger hunt. Thank you Mary Lou for hosting.
2021 SPSH List
- A Breakfast of Champions
- Favourite Time of Day
- Something To Represent Home But Not The Building
Head In The Clouds; shapes or interesting patterns The Art Of The Fold
- Something That Makes You Laugh or Happy
What's In Bloom Window Views
- Something Older Than You
The Delivery Van/Truck Making The Deliveries The Shape of Round/Circular
- Something That Is Cause For Celebration
- Your Marie Kondo Moment – Or Not
Inside Your Fridge Or Cupboard
- Your Best Doodle Art (not public graffiti)
- A Guilty Pleasure; Something That Recharges You
An Exit Upside Down, Right Side Up Steps, But Who's Counting
- Decades Of Sharing; find something in your home that is from the 70's or80's or 90's or 00's
A: show off your COVID safety; masks, cleaning, or other related supplies
B: a local landmark
C: the most beautiful landscape photo of the season
7. What's in Bloom. These gorgeous roses are from my friends garden and she brought them into work to brighten my office while the Euros were on.
10. Delivery Van/Truck Making Deliveries. This is the mobile COVID testing van that was delivering boxes of tests to shoppers at the local supermarket (and doing on the spot tests).
11. The Shape of Round/Circular. The beginning of my next crochet project. The Amanzi Throw.
17. An Exit. This is the exit from the walled garden at Croft Castle in Shropshire. It seemed a shame to leave.
18. Upside Down/Right Side Up. These two playful rabbits are made from driftwood, and were on sale at the Game Fair, Ragley Hall. If I had room in the garden, and a spare £3,000, I'd have taken them home!!