1. It was Halloween and we had to have the yearly pumpkin. I toasted the seeds and put them out for the squirrels, who absolutely loved them.
2. I went for my three yearly Mammogram. Such fun!!
3. I was off work for 2 days due to headaches and facial pain. After a chat to the Dr and an increase in my medication I seem to be OK. I'm still a little tired and dizzy sometimes but I think that's a side effect of the tablets. Catch 22.
4. I've booked another Christmas outing for when my friend comes to stay in December.
6. Storm Ciaran didn't cause to many problems, although when something crashed in next door's garden, Blue wasn't very happy.
7. Hubby and I took a walk around the River of Light in Liverpool. More on that later.
8. We emptied the spare room and took up the nasty old carpet ready for the new one at the end of the month. Just a lick of paint and a new radiator and we're all done.
9. Bonfire night wasn't too bad for the boys. Blue wasn't bothered a bit, but Innes barked every time a loud bang went off out at the back of the house. Luckily with it being on a Sunday the fireworks seemed to stop by 10pm.
And that's it, in a nutshell. Hope you all had a good week.